Printed Documentation

floob floob.spam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:00:48 EST 2009

I have been searching for a way to print the official Python
documentation into some kind of book (for my own uses).  I don't
really care if it's printed on newspaper and bound with elmer's
glue ... any way I can get relatively recent _official documentation_
in print form will do.

I'm on the go a lot, and can't read for long periods of time on LCD
screens anyhow (so having a laptop is not my solution).  Until eBook
readers grow up a bit, I'm stuck trying to print the documentation
that I REALLY need to read and absorb.

Lulu.com is an option, but it would cost something around $100 US
before shipping to get everything printed.  Also, I would have to
split up some larger documents into Volumes, which I'd rather not have
to do.

Has anyone tried this before?  Is the documentation already available
in print?

Thanks,

drfloob