Any news on when some libraries will be ported to Python 3.0?

Just Another Victim of the Ambient Morality ihatespam at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 03:48:09 EST 2009

    I'm excited to use Python 3.0 (foolishly, it's the only Python
interpreter I have on my system) but there are no libraries for it beyond
the kitchen sink.  Personally, a good start would be Beautiful Soup and
Mechanize.  I could also use DB.
    Has there been any word on Beautiful Soup?
    Has there been any word on Mechanize?
    What about DB?
    PIL would be nice, too, now that I think about it.
    Anyway, I'd love to hear some news about any of these things in
particular or even anything in general.  Am I the only one who's psyched for
this version of Python?
    Thank you...