Code Review request for the trash-cli project

Andrea Francia andrea.francia at REMOVE-FROM-HERE.ohoihihoihoih.TO-HERE.gmx.it
Tue Jan 6 10:20:15 EST 2009

The trash-cli project is a opensource implementation of the
FreeDesktop.org Trash Specification that provides a command line
interface to manage the trashcan.

It's provide the following commands:
   * trash-put          trashes files and directories.
   * trash-empty         empty the trashcan(s).
   * trash-list          list trashed file.
   * trash-restore       restore a trashed file.

It is written in python and its sources are available at

   http://code.google.com/p/trash-cli/source/browse/#svn/trunk

I'm the main developer and I'm not so good in Python as I would be.

Would you review my software and point out the problems you see?

The review comments can be written using the code-review facilities of
google code. You need only to double click the line of code where you
want add a comment.

Patches are also welcome.

Thank you.