OT: handling multiple software repositories

Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Thu Feb 26 11:22:38 EST 2009

On Thursday 26 February 2009 11:10:15 am Tim Golden wrote:
> Have a look at DrProject[1], a Trac-alike which handles
> multiple projects. (Not used it myself).
>
> [1] https://www.drproject.org/

I've used DrProject a bit (my gf is one of the developers). If you like trac,
chances are that you will love DrProject.

It's quite good (and easy to install, unlike gforge), but the developers are
moving on to a version 2.0 that you can find around here:

http://basieproject.org/   (yeah, the website is ugly).

If you like trac, take a look at DrProject and keep an eye on Basie.

--
Luis Zarrabeitia (aka Kyrie)
Fac. de Matemática y Computación, UH.