XML Parsing

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 03:20:20 EST 2009

Hi Lie

I am not a python guy but very interested in the langauge and i consider the people on this list to be intelligent and was wundering why you people did not suggest xpath for this kind of a problem just curious and willing to learn.

I am searching for a answer but the question is
why not use xpath to extract xml text from a xml doc ?

regards
Hrishy