different errors, return outside function and others

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Mon Feb 23 03:21:35 EST 2009

Ok, that's not a standard Python error report (I'm guessing you're
using an IDE of some sort).
Also, something's not right because your excerpt doesn't match the
source you posted.
In your previous post, the 'while' line in question was given as:

while introselection < 1 or introselection > 2

Note the missing semicolon. Whereas in your last message, you show it
with the semicolon.
Try running your program from the command line with Python and check
what error message it gives.
And ensure you give the /exact/ source if you have further questions.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Follow the path of the Iguana...