Newbie Q about Turtle Gfx

Neil rubik_wizard at NO.SPAMhotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:28:36 EST 2009

Thanks for the very speedy reply!

Not sure what your reply means but I have emailed the author with the
problem!

Cheers

Neil

"sjbrown" <shandy.b at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:9ba48cb7-d32b-40ef-a6a6-d2250886379a at l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
It looks like there may be a bug if you were expecting t to be some
object other than a dict.  You can apparently contact the authour
here:

http://www.briggs.net.nz/log/contact/