Python 3D CAD -- need collaborators, or just brave souls :)

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:10:31 EST 2009

Yes i want linux, windows, and mac support. I think you are good for a
few years though :). Getting something up and working is the easy
part. Adding all the features that are required to compete with
something the likes of SolidWorks or ACAD  takes time.

One way or another i am going to build this, whether or not it takes
off and gets to a professional level -- only time will tell. I know
one thing for sure the need is there, the product is not.