Rapidshare to Megaupload script

aiwarrior zubeido at yahoo.com.br
Sun Feb 15 13:33:25 EST 2009

Thanks a lot for your input i really needed because i realized these
are minor flaws but even so define whether its good or bad code and i
really need to improve that. I already implemented the changes you
suggested and this one,

>  cookie = dict(x.split("=") for x in cookie)

for me is just very good and really is elegant.
An aspect you didn't mention was the
>    urls.append("http://rapidshare.com/files/" + retrieved_data[0] + "/" + retrieved_data[1])
I think its very hackish and crude but urlparser doesnt seem to accept
more than one argument at a time and doing it in a loop seem worse
than the current solution. What would you do?
 Thanks a lot again