best set of modules for web automation without javascript

coldpizza vriolk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 05:16:41 EST 2009

And btw, Selenium scripts can be exported to Python and run under
Selenium Remote Control server.

I'd say this is the most flexible and advanced way to do webtesting,
since you can have a single script that runs with many browsers
(opera, firefox, ie, etc), and on many platforms.

And combined with HTMLTestRunner you can get beautiful test reports.