A little bit else I would like to discuss

Basilisk96 basilisk96 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:22:41 EST 2009

On Feb 12, 10:39 pm, Damon <damonwisc... at gmail.com> wrote:
> * Like R, every time there is a new version of Python, the repository
> should rebuild the packages, for all supported platforms, and make
> available all those that compile cleanly. R also forces you to write
> properly structured documentation for every exposed function, before
> the repository will accept it.

A very good idea indeed. I would love to start using Py3k today, but I
am still on 2.5 because I depend on win32 binaries for the majority of
my library packages. I can build some myself, but not all. A
repository of prebuilt binaries that stay in step with currently
available language releases would be most welcome.

Just my $0.02,
-Basilisk96