Regarding Joystick

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 23:36:59 EST 2009

AFAIK, the mechanism / API / protocol to actuate the Camera's tilt, pan,
zoom functions are not standardized (happy to be corrected there!), so even
if you find something, it'd most likely be something very specific to a
particular device.
As for Joystick usage, I remember seeing one thread on that couple of months
back, so searching thru the archive should give you leads.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:33 AM, shreyas shah <shreyas22 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am trying to control the motion of the camera with help of joystick , i
> need some basic functionality where if i move a joystick to left the camera
> moves to the left . Can anyone help me with that ?
>
> Thanks
> Shreyas
>

> --

regards,