Untangling pythonWin and IDLE Processes on XP Pro

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 12 11:50:14 EST 2009

As with Diez, I simply ask, "How do I get around the problem?" Are you two
telling me that it is impossible?

OK, here's my offer to both of you. Do you have IDLE for Python 2.5 and have
  good familiarity with Tkinter? If so, I'll send you the code and you can
try it yourself. My guess is that it will work, and if not, and you are
sufficiently skilled with Tkinter and debugging, you may find the problem in
the code. The steps to create the problem are very easy.

--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>