Could you recommend job schedulling solution?

redbaron ivanov.maxim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:27:44 EST 2009

> I think parallel python will take of that for you
> (http://www.parallelpython.com/)

I've found that RPyC (http://rpyc.wikidot.com/) is quite usefull for
my task.  It allows me to build RPC service which accepts ordinary
python function from client and return result in synchronous or
asynchronous way. Of course it is able to serve multiple clients and
it's forking server help me to solve GIL problems on intense
calculations inside Python code.

Some limitations are present, like the fact that you couldn't send on
execution any code which use C extensions which are not present on RPC
server, but I didn't expect this could work at all, so in general RPyC
makes me happy.