Replace unknow string varible in file.

namire namire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:44:25 EST 2009

Thanks to Vlastimil Brom for his example and r0g for his helpful
attitude and hyperlinks I was able to made program do what was
needed.  Terry the comments in the html are not important I was just
saying that if I could cover the undesired strings in html comment
tags then they would not should up on a web browser viewing the file,
lucky I get then erased also so the comments is not needed.  I anyone
wants I can post a pastebin the the full code that uses the regex's.