Python3.0 has more duplication in source code than Python2.5

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 8 16:14:08 EST 2009

En Sun, 08 Feb 2009 07:10:12 -0200, Henry Read <henryar2 at gmail.com>
escribió:

> I don't think code duplication rate has strong relationship towards code
> quality.

Not directly; but large chunks of identical code repeated in many places
aren't a good sign. I'd question myself if all of them are equally tested?
What if someone fixes a bug - will the change be propagated everywhere?
Should the code be refactored?

--
Gabriel Genellina