JDBC in CPYTHON

KMCB kmcbrearty at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 21:49:21 EST 2009

Thanks Simon and Marc,

I currently have an app on OSX that I wanted to migrate to NIX, it
uses a ODBC DBAPI interface to communicate with Filemaker.
Unfortunately, FMP does not support linux drivers.  They do have a
JDBC driver that looks like it may work.  My preference was to run
that app on one machine.

I may not be understand your suggestion Marc, can the app and bridge
run on the same machine.  Can I specify the ODBC to a localhost, being
the bridge?  Then have the JDBC driver installed.

Also, your second link does not seam to have a download or anything in
the CVS.

Thanks,
       KMCB