len()

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 4 13:50:17 EST 2009

En Wed, 04 Feb 2009 12:38:04 -0200, Pat <Pat at junk.net> escribió:
> Andreas Waldenburger wrote:

>>> I'm surprised that no one responded to that question.
>>>
>> Huh? Gabriel Genellina replied about 46 minutes after it was posted.
>> Might it be that your newsserver is a bit laggy?
>
> Might be laggy.  Who knows.
> Why didn't you answer the len() question?

Why should he? Why didn't you look for the answer yourself, after being
told that it existed? Why do you expect *us* to repeat ourselves again and
again? Don't be so lazy...

You can read all these posts using the mailing list
(python-list at python.org), Usenet (comp.lang.python), Google Groups, and
many other mirrors. See this same thread in 3 different ways:

Google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/t/247ec641c289a326/

Gmane:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general/608346

Python.org:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2009-January/526500.html

and many others, like the "forum" look & feel provided by
www.velocityreviews.com

--
Gabriel Genellina