Kill a function while it's being executed

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Feb 4 11:54:45 EST 2009

Noam Aigerman wrote:
> About the hijacking - I *might* have done it without understanding what
> I did (replied to a previous message and then changed the subject), if
> that's what you mean...
> Sorry

That's what he meant. A lot of news reading and email software uses
In-Reply-To and various other message headers to determine how messages
are threaded, so (for example) in my Thunderbird Window this appears to
be a part of the thread that started out as "Locating Python".

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119