is python Object oriented??

Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Wed Feb 4 08:27:10 EST 2009

Quoting "Russ P." <Russ.Paielli at gmail.com>:

> > Indeed he can.  He can even do that in Python; it just requires a little
> > self-discipline from the team, or a validation script on the code
> > repository if he really doesn't trust them.  Not only can this be done
> > without forcing the rest of the world to play, it makes things a little
> > less daunting when those nice clean interfaces turn out to be
> > incomplete/too slow/not what you thought.
>
> This has already been refuted several times on this thread alone, so I
> will not bother doing it again.

Please, point out where, because I don't recall you explaining why is not enough
to use a "validation script" on the code if you wish to. I _do_ recall you
saying that you didn't want the validation script unless it is integrated with
python, but I'm yet to see the difference.

--
Luis Zarrabeitia
Facultad de Matemática y Computación, UH