is python Object oriented??

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Wed Feb 4 02:09:04 EST 2009

"Scott David Daniels" <S...els at Acm.Org> wrote:

> You might enjoy looking at QNX, since I think it is built along the
> lines you are describing here.  I have an ancient copy of their OS,
> but haven't followed for more than couple of decades.

I vaguely know about it, and I know they claim to be hot on
real time stuff.  I have never pursued it in any depth because
of the real tiny nature of the processors I have been working
with (8031).

When I had a cursory look at it a long time ago, it seemed
to be almost unix like in its make up, and I doubted that
I could persuade it to run on of them. (I may be dead
wrong of course - I don't know)

I will put it on my list of stuff to try to get done.

Thanks for the reminder.

- Hendrik