Python Global State

er erobererunc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:10:18 EST 2009

That was my hack for one other app, but I did it because I'd only been
studying Python for a month or two.  Glad to see others did it once as well,
but that we all wised up.  =P

It might be nice if Python could provide a global dictionary, perhaps _G{},
where you can throw things.  This is actually the solution provided by the
Lua scripting language.  Thanks for the global_ module solution, I was just
making sure that was the canonical way.