is python Object oriented??

Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Mon Feb 2 23:41:23 EST 2009

Quoting "Russ P." <Russ.Paielli at gmail.com>:

> I know ... changing one word constitutes a "fork." Yeah, right.

Yeah, right.

> You can't be bothered to change one word, but the library developer should
> be required to litter his code with leading underscores everywhere,

No, instead they will have to litter his code with "private" keywords.

(So now this is about laziness and not wanting to type "_"? The argument gets
weirder and weirder)

> and large development teams should depend on labor intensive code
> reviews for checks that could be automated by the language.

Or, by already existing third party tools that you insist on ignoring.

> (And, please ... I am not suggesting that enforced access restrictions
> would render code reviews unnecessary, but it could certainly simplify
> them.)

Please, tell, how does it having the checks on the interpreter will simplify
them more than having the checks on an external tool?

--
Luis Zarrabeitia
Facultad de Matemática y Computación, UH