PythonWin -vs- Idle

Gary Schells gschells at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:23:27 EST 2009

Hello,

Python newbie here.  I am working with Python and geoprocessing in
ArcGIS.  I'm taking a training course online and the exercise I'm
working on makes mention of using PythonWin instead of Idle.

I am using version 2.5 and have not been able to locate PythonWin.  The
download just includes Idle for the environment.  Can anyone point me
in the right direction to download the PythonWin piece of this puzzle?

Thank you