How to parse form in client side?

Muddy Coder cosmo_general at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 15:19:07 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

cgi module can easily acquire the all fields of data input from client
side, through a form. Then, a simple line of code:

form_dict = cgi.FieldStorage()

grabs all data into a dictionary form_dict. The rest becomes a piece
of cake by querying the form_dict. Nice!

However, it is done in the server side. Now I want to do the same in
the client side. first of all, I get the source code of a HTML form by
using urllib, from server, with code below:

html_source = urllib.urlopen(URL).read()

Then, I need to parse this html_source file, at client side. Is there
a module to handle this? Can somebody help? Thanks!

Muddy Coder