OT: handling multiple software repositories

Thomas Guettler hv at tbz-pariv.de
Thu Feb 26 10:10:02 EST 2009

Hi,

this is a bit off topic.

In our company we have several SVN repositories.

According to [1] Trac by default only handles one
repository.

Of course Trac links like changeset [1234] would not work anymore.
You would need [repro/1234] or something like this.

I think many (python) programmer have several repositories
and need to handle this somehow.

How do you do this?

I want a common wiki and a common bug tracker. It should
be possible to attach a bug to several repositories.

Up to now I don't use Trac, if someone has an alternative, please
tell me!

  Thomas

[1] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MultipleRepositorySupport

--