Running script in module initialization

Kom2 kom2 at centrum.cz
Fri Feb 20 10:10:13 EST 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to convert my project from python 2.5 to python 3.0 and I
have the following problem. My project is PYD library written in C++.
So I have this PyInit_ModuleName function containing PyModule_Create
call and this function also call some script with declarations:

   PyObject* m;

   m = PyModule_Create(&PyVRDAModule);
   if (m == NULL) {
      return NULL;
   }
   PyObject *d, *v;
   d = PyModule_GetDict(m);
   v = PyRun_StringFlags(txtPyPredefinedConstants), Py_file_input, d,
d, NULL);

txtPyPredefinedConstants is string with this content:

class CursorMoveType:
   First = 0
   Last = 1
   Next = 2
   Previous = 3
   Bookmark = 4
   NewRecord = 5

In Python 2.5 everything works fine, now in python3.0
PyRun_StringFlags returns NULL and I get error "__build_class__ not
found".

Can anybody tell mi please, what is wrong?

thanks Kom2