Newbie request assistance....Python - PAMIE - Java

frankrentef frankrentef at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 15:50:27 EST 2009

Greetings all...

Newbie here to the Python world.  I've written some basic script with
the purpose of automating testing of an application via Python /
Pamie.  I've had pretty good success until a spot I'm testing displays
a Java pop up.  I need to have Pamie access the fields in the window
(i.e. add a value and activate the "enter" button.)  Can someone
assist.

Some of the code I have currently is as follows...when the script I've
written gets to the end the java window pops up automatically....I
don't understand how to interface with it.

THNX

ie.textBoxSet('_ctl0_ContentPlaceHolder1_Bocarc1_txtMAX', '5000.00')
time.sleep(2)
ie.textBoxSet('_ctl0_ContentPlaceHolder1_Bocarc1_txtMIN', '0')
time.sleep(2)
ie.buttonClick('_ctl0_ContentPlaceHolder1_Bocarc1_ckCheckMicr')
time.sleep(2)
ie.buttonClick('_ctl0_ContentPlaceHolder1_Bocarc1_ckCheckMicr')
ie.timesleep(2)
ie.textBoxSet('_ctl0_ContentPlaceHolder1_Bocarc1_txtMaxMicrRejects',
'1')
time.sleep(2)
ie.buttonClick('_ctl0_ContentPlaceHolder1_arc1_btnUpdate')
time.sleep2