This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect

Sam Clark sam at 2000soft.com
Tue Feb 17 13:49:08 EST 2009

I am receiving the message "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect" when I attempt to run a compiled Python program on another machine.  I have used py2exe on both a 2.6.1 and a 2.6.0 version of the .py and .pyw files.  Everything works great on the machine where Python 2.6 is loaded, but fails on machines where I copy the .exe to the machine.  I'm a beginner at python programming.  In fact this is my first packaged program.  Any thoughts at a beginners level would be helpful.

Thank you,

Sam Clark
sam at 2000soft.com