Found a very nice, small, cross-platform GUI toolkit for Python.

laplacian42 at gmail.com laplacian42 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:16:39 EST 2009

On Feb 16, 1:52 pm, Dotan Cohen <dotanco... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't forget that many people will already have Qt already installed,
> such as KDE users, or those who use Skype, Google Earth, or Opera.
> Though KDE's Qt will likely be accessibily installed in a convinient
> place, though, I'm not so sure about those other examples.

Well, yes. KDE users will already have Qt installed (and maybe PyQt)
but may groan at the prospect of having to install GTK+ and PyGTK.
Gnome users will already have GTK+ installed (and maybe PyGTK), but
may groan at having to install Qt and PyQt. However, both will likely
have no qualms about installing SDL and Pygame (which are pretty small
and also allow them to play various games as well).