Library similar to UserAgent (perl)

mattia gervaz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:01:26 EST 2009

Hi everybody, I'm looking for an easy way to put data in a form, then
click the button and follow the redirect. Also I need to use cookies. I
read that using perl this can be done using the UserAgent lib, that also
provide th browser functionality to let the site believe that you are
getting the pages from a normali browser like ff. Any suggestion? I think
that the main concen is to easilly put the data in the numerous textlabel
provided and then magically simulate the 'click me' button.