Dynamically updating sections of webpage

David Shi davidgshi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 10:05:50 EST 2009

I want to dynamically update sections of webpage, something like a div or table or frame.

Where can I find best examples/demos for this?  Preferably with a generic loader.

I would also like to find a best book on this.  It needs to be concise, well explained and can be applied universally.

Is there a book or reference like "Accelerated DOM Scripting with Ajax, APIs and Libraries and Python"?

Can anyone point me towards the right direction.  Please -- no over loaded websites.

I like to read Newtonian style of text!

Sincerely,

David