Converting numbers to words

todpose at hotmail.com todpose at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 20:43:30 EST 2009

I've been trying to figure this out for over 2 hours and I'm really frustrated right now.I first made Python to ask user to input height in meters. If user puts certain value in meter, then it converts it to feet and inches as follows:
Enter the height (in metres): 1.6It is 5 feet, 3 inches high.  What I want to do is to make it type only words. For example, instead of its saying, "It is 5 feet, 3 inches high," I want it to say, "it is five feet, three inches high."I'd appreciate any suggestions.