Python Installation Error

Ahmed Majeed engr.amkhan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:46:03 EST 2009

Hi,
I am working over a research project and need Python 2.3 or later to
be installed on my Intel Centrino machine, running Fedora 9 as OS. I
have downloaded latest stable release Python 2.6.1 from Python.org,
but when I tried installing it, terminal returned an error on 'make',
saying:

"Failed to find the necessory Bits to build these modules:
_tkinter     bsddb185,     sunaaudiodev
To find the necessory bits, look in setup.py in detect_modules() for
the module's name."

How should I correct this and go ahead for installation. Anxiously
waiting reply and thanking you in anticiaption.

-Ahmed