How to find wxPython method documentation??

len lsumnler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:06:00 EST 2009

Hi

I am going through the "wxPython in Action" book by Noel Rappin and
Robin Dunn.

I have been typing in the example programs as I go and play with
modifing the code.
Thought I should start trying to find my way around the documentation
found on the wxPython web site.

The problem I have been having is I can't find the methods or more
specifically

'SetBackgroundColour' or 'AddSimpleTool' for example.

How does one find the methods that are available in the classes.

I tried looking at the wxWidgets web site and still had the same
problem.

Could someone give me a little direction in this?

Thanks
Len