Cookies

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Dec 30 22:58:20 EST 2009

Victor Subervi wrote:
> You know, neither one of those tutorials I followed gave clear, or any,
> instruction about putting a
> print cookie
> statement in the header! How misleading!
> beno

At the risk of repeating myself, if you understood more about what you
are trying to do you wouldn't have needed to be told because you would
have known that the cookies were transmitted as HTTP headers and that
you had to somehow put that information into the headers (in other
words, that creating a cookie was not sufficient to insert it into the
HTTP output stream).

regards
 Steve
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010  http://us.pycon.org/