Cookies

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:15:36 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Carsten Haese <carsten.haese at gmail.com>wrote:

> Victor Subervi wrote:
> > Comments from a left-brain thinker without any concept of how difficult
> > it is for a right-brain thinker to think like you. Care to compare
> > poetry? I'd bury you.
>
> That may be so, but the difference is that Steve is not trying to earn a
> living writing poetry as far as I know, whereas you appear to be trying
> to earn a living writing programs. If you can't learn to think like a
> programmer, sooner or later you'll have to face the grim reality that
> you'll never earn a living as a programmer. Maybe you should try to earn
> a living as a poet instead.

EEK GADS! He can't even understand a metaphor! Can't you use your right
brain to understand a metaphor?! Do you have to take EVERYTHING literally?
Poor soul! You've lost it!

Revenge is sweet :)

LOL

(Disclaimer: The above statements were made with tongue planted firmly in
cheek. They are not intended to give offense.)
beno