Thanks for the help not given :)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Dec 29 17:19:03 EST 2009

J <dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com> writes:

> And each time, I started writing a post, complete with code samples
> and my thoughts... and in EVERY case, so far, I've found the answer on
> my own ONLY after writing that post.

> […] actually writing out a post helps me organize my thoughts, the
> problem, and what I've done so far, and usually THAT is when the
> solution actually hits me. Even when I don't send the post, just
> having a target that forces me to actually organize and spell out what
> the problem is helps immensely.

A very common experience, and I'm glad you've found it so consistently
helpful <URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_debugging>. Thanks
for telling us how well it works!

--
 \          “Our products just aren't engineered for security.” —Brian |
  `\             Valentine, senior vice-president of Microsoft Windows |