Another Sets Problem

Carsten Haese carsten.haese at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:15:09 EST 2009

Victor Subervi wrote:
> Once again, it seems nobody is bothering to address this issue. Is it
> beyond your reach as it is beyond mine? I feel compelled to restate the
> problem once again as I did in my original post, and to once again post
> the entire code. Hopefully someone will help me see my error.

The reason why nobody is addressing your issue is that merely posting
your code is not enough to find out what's going wrong. In order to
diagnose the code, we need to know what inputs it's processing. You're
not giving us any information about that. Alternatively, it would be
helpful to see EXACTLY what output the code is producing. You're not
giving us that either. You're merely giving us a vague description that
the code doesn't print everything you're expecting.

That leaves us with only your code, which is an impenetrable fortress of
poorly named variables, import statements you think you need but don't,
and lots of Python anti-idioms, all of which conspire to make it
impossible for anybody who is not paid to do this work to put in the
effort that's necessary to trace your logic and identify the bug.

Please help us help you.

--
Carsten Haese
http://informixdb.sourceforge.net