No subject

Simon Brunning simon at brunningonline.net
Mon Dec 28 07:47:01 EST 2009

2009/12/24 Yulin <yulin at linklater.co.za>:
> Hi when I start my Pc I get error “ The specified module could not be found.
> LoadLibrary(pythondll)failed
>
> Please Help once I have enterd I get the following….C:\Documents and
> settings\all users\.clamwin\quarentine\python25.DLL
>
> PLEASE help I cant load most of my programmes

Is this a new PC, or has this just started happening? Have you
recently installed any new software? Or uninstalled any? Of deleted
any files that you didn't recognise?

Looks like your PC is running something on startup that requires
Python to work, and for some reason it's not available (Anti-virus
software? That quarantine directory name is very suspicious.) There's
not really enough to go on to say more at the moment.

--
Cheers,
Simon B.