Problem with win32ui

Marc Grondin marcg666 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:31:37 EST 2009

Hello everyone,
So i have been building an app with python(and learning as i go along) my
knowledge of python is still kinda limited but the app work on my pc. I have
also compiled it to an exe using py2exe and it also works fine this way on
my pc(where python is installed) if however i try to run it from a pc where
python is not installed i get this message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "printorders.py", line 2, in <module>
  File "win32ui.pyc", line 12, in <module>
  File "win32ui.pyc", line 10, in __load

i have tried to figure out what is causing this but i come up empty. where
should i be looking or what can i do?

The file printorders.py first imports win32print with no problems. line 2 is
where it imports win32ui.

win32ui is used for printing.

--
C-ya Later Take Care