How Do I...?

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 03:56:46 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Steve Holden, Chairman, PSF <
chairman at python.org> wrote:

> Well, if we were looking for arrogance we could easily interpret that
> last statement as such. Please remember that although we are mainly
> left-brain types on this list some of us do have artistic and musical
> skills. Some people will therefore probably be closer to your conception
> than you anticipate (though I confess I am unlikely to be one of them).

Go here:
http://logos.13gems.com/
if you really want to understand what I mean. It's not arrogance. It's the
recognition that I simply haven't met anyone who can penetrate what I've
discovered, even though I prove it factually, and it requires heavy
right-brain functionality. Even that book is but a glimpse into what I've
seen.

Tim is correct, the Python list is a pretty friendly place as far as
> netiquette standards go, and I am happy this thread didn't just turn
> into ugly name calling (which it could have with a less adult approach
> by the participants).

Good work, Steve! Two cheers! BTW, since I see I'm dealing with the chairman
of this organization, many years ago I got booted off this list because
(apparently) whoever was in charge of the list at that time decided to boot
me off when the people running the Zope list booted me off, apparently
because of my difficulties with programming. I didn't deserve to be booted
off the Zope list, much less this one! Ever since then, I've been signing up
under different pseudonames, the latest of which is "Victor Subervi". My
legal name (changed to) is actually "beno". I would prefer to re-sign up
under that. May I? If not, I'll put Victor out of his misery and create
another fictitious character. Silly game I've had to play. Indeed, the whole
concept of booting people off lists is absurd on its face. The approach I
see in your post indicates a much more practical approach based in a
profound level of maturity. Let me know.
beno