[ANN] pylint 0.19 / astng 0.19.2

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Fri Dec 18 12:24:27 EST 2009

Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm very pleased to announce the release of pylint 0.19 / astng 0.19.2 release!
>
> More information / download  on http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint/0.19.0.
>
> This is a "community" release, including the work we've done during the pylint
> bug day [1] and patches mostly from James Lingard and Vincent Ferotin.
>
> Many thanks to James Lingard which provided two long waited features:
>
> * check of function call arguments
> * check string interpolation consistency
>

> So, happy christmas, enjoy!
>
> [1] http://www.logilab.org/blogentry/19260

I have troubles after updating pylint:

easy_install pylint -U --install-dir
/opt/tools/python/python2.3/site-packages

 > pylint

  File
"/opt/tools/python/python2.3/site-packages/logilab_astng-0.19.2-py2.5.egg/logilab/astng/infutils.py",
line 28, in <module>
    from logilab.astng._nodes import Proxy_, List, Tuple, Function, If,
TryExcept
ImportError: No module named _nodes

There is no _nodes.py file within the egg. Has anyone experienced the
same issue ?

Jean-Michel