wrap exe with in another exe

prakash jp prakash.stack at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:00:59 EST 2009

Hi all,
I need to call an external executable from my "calling_exe.py" python
program.
Can we make a executable say->"Final.exe" from the "calling_exe.py" and the
"external.exe"
*                "calling_exe.py" ->(calling)->  "external.exe"

    (integrate using py2exe)      ||  how should the setup.py file look
like?????
                                               \||/
                                                \/
                                           "Final.exe"  *