ftplib retrlines timeout

BJ Swope bigblueswope at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:02:06 EST 2009

If it works like I've seen other python based network apps that have app
timeouts, and Brandon's post seemed to indicate that his timed out during
the readline portion of the FTP transfer.

----
Auburn fans are like slinkys... not really good for anything but they still
bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

To argue that honorable conduct is only required against an honorable enemy
degrades the Americans who must carry out the orders. -- Charles Krulak,
Former Commandant of the Marine Corps

We are all slave to our own paradigm. -- Joshua Williams

If the letters PhD appear after a person's name, that person will remain
outdoors even after it's started raining. -- Jeff Kay