pyZui - anyone know about this?

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:58:54 EST 2009

On Tuesday 15 December 2009 11:12:21 Martijn Arts wrote:
> You could do some really awesome stuff with that! I love the webpage
>  example where you zoom in on the exclamation mark and there's a new page.

It is very cool, but I would inject a note of caution here: I'd a hate a zui
to become a case of "hunt-the-zoom."  A link is a link. They already work very
well, click and it goes to the page.
 I find the notion of minute "hot" areas to be a little obscure -- Quick! Zoom
into the last full-stop, it's a whole word in there!
What I would enjoy is when you click a link - it zooms into the sub-page so
you get a feeling of traversal. Back buttons would zoom out again. Add to that
a kind of birds'-eye view of one's history (like a thumbnails node-graph of
some kind) and it would be perfect!

\d
\/\/ave: donn.ingle at googlewave.com
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/