pyZui - anyone know about this?

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:28:41 EST 2009

On Tuesday 15 December 2009 04:29:39 David Roberts wrote:
> Yes, the toolkit used is PyQt.
\me makes note to start learning PyQt asap.

> and employs pyramidal tiling for efficiency
\me ... time to hit Wikipedia :)

> (I haven't used any Qt/KDE voodoo in this regard).
Imho, your code should *become* that voodoo -- from what I saw in that vid
it's unique and has such promise.

> QtWebKit, and PDF with the pdftoppm utility.
Ah, thanks.

> The project is opensource (GPLv2), but just hasn't been published
> yet :) . I'll try to make a release over the next few days, and I'll
> post a link here when I do.
Can't wait.

David, thanks for replying here on the list. Well done on your pyZui and I
hope it catches fire in people's imaginations. I think that fire may explain why
my socks are missing! :D

\d
\/\/ave: donn.ingle at googlewave.com
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/