Spawning an interactive interpreter in a running python process?

Horace Blegg tkjthingone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 00:11:27 EST 2009

*I really must get in the habit of replying to all, and not just replying*.

Ahh, I didn't know it could do that. I will go experiment.

But from what you said, it doesn't seem like one could do that on the fly.
It actually requires altering the app, and then running it again.

I wonder if I could cook something up with PyRun_SimpleString("import pdb;
pdb.set_trace()"). This bears investigation!

Cheers!