ANN: WHIFF.0.7 += GAE + jQueryUI + internationalization + testdrive = (last beta?)

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Dec 11 13:06:01 EST 2009

Aaron Watters wrote:
>> That was a joke in the tree view.  You clicked on the "science link"
>> in the tree hierarchy.  I will fix it due to your complaint.
>
> Fixed.  Now clicking on the same link goes to "Scientific American".

Perhaps I was not clear enough. I am using FireFox 3.5 with Flashblock
which blocks Flash content until one clicks twice on the space to
explicitly open the Flash content. When I clicked on the space for your
OpenFlashChart example, that is when the new window opended up, without
warning, before I even saw the chart. I cannot reproduce this now
because the chart seems to be in the local cache.

If I had clcked on the link that is formatted as a link, that would have
been a different matter, and I would have merely suggested a change such
as the one you made, which I do approve of.

Terry Jan Reedy