In lista infinita?

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Tue Dec 8 12:50:15 EST 2009

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:39:13 +0100 andrea <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ho notato che i generatori anche se infiniti non si lamentano se usati
> in modo potenzialmente "pericoloso".
> [...]
> Altri miglioramenti/utilizzi trasversali?

Maybe. But I'm sure it.comp.lang.python might help you better. And from
the looks of it, you seem to have started a similar thread there
(called "Generatori infiniti").

Generally, you'll fare better with English (even broken English will be
fine.) in this group. It's just nicer for everyone if they can
understand all messages and not feel left out.

Anyway, good luck with your question. I didn't understand a whole lot
of it, but I guess you want to test for membership in an infinite
list/generator. Yes, possible in principle, but obviously eats memory
for larger generators. Also, consumes the generators, which is also a
factor.

/W

--
INVALID? DE!